If you’re looking to unlock the Lost Valley in Genshin Impact then you’re probably looking for the Vermillion Hereafter and Echoes of an Offering artifact sets. The Lost Valley domain is in the Chasm, Liyue. And in this guide, we will explain to you how to unlock it.
Before we get to how to get to the Lost Valley, you need to make sure that you fulfill the following requirements:
- Make sure that you are at the Adventure Rank of 22 or higher
- Make sure that you have completed the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act 3 — Song of the Dragon and Freedom”
Only after you have fulfilled these requirements will you be able to collect the artifacts from the Lost Valley.
How to Unlock the Lost Valley Domain in Genshin Impact
To get to the Lost Valley, you will first have to unlock the Chasm’s Statue of the Seven. Use the Geo Traveler, Ningguang, Zhongli, or any of the other geo-users in the game. After that, you should follow these steps:
- Head to Fuao Vale
- Now, place one geo-resonating object close to the rock with the geo-sigil on it
- Now, approach the rock with the exposed yellow minerals
- It will have blue energy crystals jutting out its side along with swirling geo-energy
- Now, place a geo-construct on this rock as well
- This should send out shockwaves to the Geo sigil rock in the mountains
If you’ve done it right then you will get a cut scene that shows you the entrance to the Lost Valley domain. Go ahead and see the wonders of this world for yourself as you unlock the Valley’s door. Make sure to check your rewards for unlocking the Lost Valley domain. You should now find the Vermillion Hereafter and Echoes of an Offering artifact sets.
This was your guide to finding and unlocking the Lost Valley domain in Genshin Impact. For more information, check out this article on how to get the Fading Twilight bow.