If you ever wanted to shoot down the clouds in Genshin Impact then Fading Twilight is the bow you need to go for. Don’t worry, you can still take on your enemies with it, just as per the game’s description, it has the power to shoot down the Twilit clouds. The best part is you can get it for free with the Perilous Trail event that is ongoing right now with update 2.7 of the game. So without further ado let us quickly get into how you can get Fading Twilight in Genshin Impact.
How to Get Fading Twilight in Genshin Impact
In order to get the Fading Twilight bow in this game, you need to play the Realms of Guile and War quest. Here you need to complete the second objective of Stage 1 which is completing all rounds of Direcliff Court at Default Animosity. Here is what you need to do.
- Go to The Chasm in Liyue.
- Here, interact with Realms of Guile and War.
- Set the Animosity to Default and click on the Start button.
- Select the members you will take for this mission and stratagems for them.
- Once ready click on the Start button.
- Start the battle and defeat the 12 opponents.
- Next, Start Battle 2 and choose your difficulty and defeat all the enemies.
- Now, in Battle 3 you have to defeat 5 more enemies.
- This will complete Round 1 of this challenge.
- You have to complete all 3 such rounds to get all the rewards for this challenge.
Here are the rewards for Completing Direcliff Court on Default Animosity.
- Completing two rounds
- Primogem: 60
- Moonlit Cragstone: 450
- Mist Veiled Lead Elixir: 3
- Completing all rounds
- Primogem: 60
- Fading Twilight: 1
- Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir: 3
Remember Perilous Trail is a limited-time event so you need to be fast to get this bow.
That sums up this guide on how to get the Fading Twilight bow in Genshin Impact. You are now ready to shoot down any clouds that are not of your liking. In case this bow isn’t as per your expectations then you should check our guide on how to get the Recurve Bow. And for more help with this game check out our Genshin Impact guides.