You should get yourself the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact if you are looking to use a good bow. This is a 3-star weapon, that is especially useful if you like life steal abilities. Players can max out the Weapon Refinement to restore a maximum of 16% HP on defeating enemies. And as per the game’s description, it can even shoot down eagles mid-flight. So let us quickly check how to get the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact & how to ascend it.
How to Get the Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact
There are two ways to get recurve bow in this game.
- Randomly opening chests throughout Mondstadt: Mondstadt is filled with chests that you can find throughout as you play. Hence you should open them all or at least as many as possible. But, to get the Recurve Bow you should open the chests that have higher rarities. This is not a guaranteed drop, but opening them as you go around is definitely one of the ways to get it.
- Talking to Nakano: Nakano is an NPC you can find at Inazuma in Ritou. Walk up to him and start a conversation. You will have to go down a certain dialogue branch to get this item. He will talk to you about how he cherishes the sunshine and ocean daily. Among his dialogues, he will mention Eternity. Here you get two dialogue paths “Eternity…” and “But I can’t stop here”. Choose the second option. Nakano will then proceed to give you the Recurve Bow that he received from his friend but never got to use.
How to Ascend It
You can ascend the Recurve Bow to level 6. Below are all the resources you will need to completely ascend it.
- Mora: 105,000
- Fetters of the Dandelion Gladiator: 2
- Chains of the Dandelion Gladiator: 6
- Shackles of the Dandelion Gladiator: 6
- Dream of the Dandelion Gladiator: 3
- Chaos Device: 10
- Chaos Circuit: 12
- Divining Scroll: 6
- Chaos Core: 18
- Sealed Scroll: 10
- Forbidden Curse Scroll: 12
That is all that you need to know about how to get Recurve Bow in Genshin Impact & how to ascend it. If you are interested in this game I suggest you check out our other Genshin Impact guides to get help with other such topics.