Hello Neighbor 2 is out with new engaging puzzles. Among these one of the challenging tasks is in Act 3 – The Hunter’s Puzzle, where you will need to get a Book-Shaped Key from a locked safe, which can be unlocked with the right codes. And finding these codes are tough but this guide on how to unlock Hunter’s Safe in Hello Neighbor 2 has a way to solve it.
How to Unlock Hunter’s Safe in Hello Neighbor 2?
- To Unlock Hunter’s Safe you will need to dial the numbers with the proper color combination.
- The good thing about the code is that it doesn’t change. Hence the code is Blue – 8, Purple – 0, White – 1, Red – 6, and Green – 4.
- So, all you need to do is to get the Shovel from the rooftop and dig out the Safe from the garden and enter these codes to obtain the Key.
- This is the shortcut to completing Hunter’s Puzzle.
- However, if you want to complete the puzzle as per the game, you will need to obtain Map pieces to obtain the code.
- To find them you will need to solve various puzzles to access them.
- Although this won’t be an easy task with the hunter roaming around the house.
- Hence, if the hunter finds you he will shoot at you and throw you out of the house.
How to Get All the Map Pieces?
- There are 5 different Map Pieces in the game.
- You need to find only 4 pieces among them as the first piece is already pinned to the wall in Hunter’s Bedroom.
- You need them to get the codes for Hunter’s Safe.
- The easiest piece to find is located inside a locked Chest underneath the staircase.
- The key to this chest is inside the pillow on Hunter’s bed.
- Use scissors to cut open the pillow and obtain the key.
- The next piece you can get is from the mouth of a Bear statue.
- You will need to get a Missing Lever from another Bear statue and place it into the Bear statue with the map piece.
- Pull down the Lever to obtain the Map Piece.
- The third Map Piece is inside the Microwave.
- To open the Microwave you will need to activate 4 Boarheads found across the house.
- To activate Boarheads, turn their head straight to make their eyes glow.
- But you will need to do this faster as after some time the Boarheads deactivate. Hence, you will need to repeat the steps.
- And then for the last piece, you will need to find the missing letters from the Fridge.
- You will need to find the letters to open the Fridge, which has one of the missing Antlers.
- Join this Antler on the wall nearby the bookcase to open a secret compartment.
- The secret compartment will have the final Map Piece.
- Gather them on Hunter’s Bedroom wall where the first Map piece is pinned to reveal the code.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock Hunter’s Safe in Hello Neighbor 2. Also, Check out our guide on how to download Hello Neighbor from Epic Store for free.