How to unlock Havik in Mortal Kombat 1? In MK1, you will notice there are two locked characters, one of them being Havik. He is an Anarchist and Cleric of Chaos, which means his fighting style has a variety of ruthless techniques that he uses to completely destroy his enemies. His character made a cameo appearance in Mortal Kombat (2011) and Mortal Kombat 11 and has now returned as a playable character, for the first time in 16 years. Unlocking him will be beneficial for you to excel in the game.
How to Unlock Havik in Mortal Kombat 1
- The only thing you need to do to unlock Havik in MK1 is complete the Story Mode 100%, by completing all 15 chapters.
- Once it shows as ‘Story Completion 100%’, you can then head on over to the ‘Store’.
- Click on the ‘Notifications’ button and then select the ‘Story Rewards’ option.
- Below, you will get the option to ‘Claim Rewards’, click on that.
- When you check the list of characters, you will see that you have unlocked Havik.
- He performs his signature move, Torso Spin, by striking his opponent by spinning his torso around.
- Using the Diving Corpse move, he goes under his enemy and knocks them into the air.
- He snaps his neck and then adjusts it back into its place to restore his health, this move is called Head Snap.
- He rips apart his enemy’s legs and uses it to fling their heads off their body by using the Batter Up move.
- Furthermore, he also possesses powers like – Resurrection, Stamina, Energy Blasts, Mind Control, Possession, Pain Suppression, etc.
This is everything you need to know about Unlocking Havik in Mortal Kombat 1, you can also check out more about the MK1 reboot and lore changes, right here on gamer Tweak.