The Goliath Race is, as the name suggests, a long race of about 10-15 minutes. My experience with the race was that it was amazing, no doubt. But it made me realize that my attention span is definitely NOT 15 minutes. If you’d like to attempt this race, here’s how to unlock Goliath in Forza Horizon 5 and what’s the payout.
Forza Horizon 5: How to Unlock Goliath Race
Where is the Goliath race in Forza Horizon 5? Complete these steps to unlock this race in FH5 which spans a whopping 34 miles/55 km.
- Keep progressing in FH5 – Yes, many parts of the game get unlocked when you simply keep playing the game.
- You need to unlock the Horizon Adventure through this method, so keep collecting Accolades.
- As you keep completing races and unlocking new things, you will also end up unlocking the Goliath on your map.
- It is located at the eastern edge on the Mexico map, right next to Riviera Maya, so drive over there and initiate your race.
- You start off from the beachside and end up racing throughout the map, so start it only when you have 10+ minutes to spare.
- On the Horizon Mexico Mainstage Festival Line Up, you start off with Welcome to Mexico, On a Wing and A Prayer, Vocho and finally, The Goliath – the ultimate Horizon Mexico event.
Don’t Miss Out | FH5 Goliath Glitch to get free credits, XP & more.
FH5 Goliath Race Payout/Rewards
Here are the rewards for completing the FH5 Goliath Race:
- XP for finishing first
- Perk Bonus XP
- Skills XP
- Clean Racing XP
- Free Wheelspin
If you’d like to take on this race with some of the fastest cars available, check out our list right here. Secondly, you can also head over to our guide on the best cars to see which one will give you the best results.
Best Cars for the Goliath in FH5?
I played the Goliath on the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento which was pretty awesome. Here are a few suggestions from the community.
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento FE
- 1991 Jaguar Sport XJR-15
- Apollo Intensa Emozione
- Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro