MW2 and Warzone 2 got a new mid-season update which saw the addition of two new weapons to unlock, one of which is the FTAC Siege. This is a powerful secondary pistol that works more like an SMG with auto-fire and good magazine capacity. So far, it has stood out as one of the most overpowered secondary to use in the game. Here are all the details below on how you can unlock it.
How to Get FTAC Siege in Custom Loadout in MW2 and Warzone 2
The FTAC Siege in MW2 and Warzone 2 is a weapon that you cant unlock from the Battle pass. However, there are different methods to unlock it. There are two ways to unlock the FTAC Siege:
- Get 50 hip-fire kills with a handgun in Multiplayer or Warzone 2 BR.
- Extract the FTAC Siege from a Supply Run in Warzone 2 DMZ.
Unlocking the FTAC Siege in Multiplayer or BR
The easiest way to unlock the FTAC Siege is to complete the hip-fire challenge in Multiplayer or Warzone 2 BR. To do this, you will need to get 50 hip-fire kills with a handgun. This can be done in any mode, but it is easier to do in small maps with close-quarters combat in MW2.
Here are some tips for completing the hip-fire challenge:
- Use a handgun with a good hip-fire accuracy stat.
- Equip attachments that improve hip-fire accuracy, such as the Akimbo perk or the Steady Aim laser sight.
- Play aggressively and get up close to your enemies.
Unlocking the FTAC Siege in Warzone 2 DMZ
Another way to unlock the FTAC Siege is to extract it from a Supply Run in Warzone 2 DMZ. This is great if you are a DMZ player. Supply Runs are random events in DMZ that can occur in any match. Here is how you can unlock it using this method:
- Wait for a Supply Run event to occur, a helicopter will drop a crate full of loot in a random location on the map.
- Find the crate using your minimap and open it. Watch out for other players trying to do the same.
- Once you interact with the crate, you will need to defend it till it opens.
- If you can successfully defend the crate, you will get the FTAC Siege.
- Get to the nearest or safest Exfil and extract with the weapon to unlock it in Custom Loadouts.
That is how you can unlock the FTAC Siege in MW2 and Warzone 2. After unlocking it, you also might be interested in knowing the best loadout for the FTAC Siege in MW2 and Warzone 2.