Secondaries in MW2 and Warzone 2 have always been on the weaker side and never used to create the best loadout builds until now, with the new FTAC Siege. This is a pistol that works more like an SMG mainly due to it being auto fire. While auto pistols existed in MW2, this one is particularly strong and has the capacity to hold way more bullets. So, it makes for a perfect secondary for loadout that has a sniper as its main weapon. Find out the best build to dominate with it in this guide below.
Best Attachments for FTAC Siege Loadout in MW2
Listed below are the best attachments to use in your FTAC Siege loadout class in MW2 and Warzone 2:
- Barrel: Ratchet BE
- Laser: FJX-Doid-70
- Stock: Siege Wire Stock
- Rear Grip: Sur-160
- Magazine: 50-Round Drum
This FTAC Siege loadout is a good middle ground between MW2 and Warzone 2 so it can be used in both effectively. As for the attachments, here is how each of them makes for the best choice:
- The Ratchet BE adds some much-needed damage range and bullet velocity since it lacks in those areas because of being a secondary weapon.
- FJX-Doid-70 will help this weapon in improving its hip-fire accuracy for close-range engagements.
- The Siege Wire stock will provide lesser recoil and also increase sprint speed.
- Sur-160 is added to greatly increase aim down sight speed to negate the negative effects on it due to other attachments, this also improves sprint-to-fire speed.
- 50 Round Drum will make sure you have plenty of ammo in a single clip to bring down enemies even if they are armored ones in Warzone 2.
That is all you need to know for building the best loadout setup for the FTAC Siege in MW2 and Warzone 2. If you are looking to make the best build of other new weapons, check out our articles on the best loadout for FJX Imperium in MW2 and the best loadout for Cronen Squall in MW2.