If you plan on trying the full roster of Mortal Kombat 1, then you will have to unlock some Characters and Kameos. The best part is the game has implemented it in a way that keeps it rewarding while still not making you feel like losing out on much. There is effectively only 1 character to unlock, which is nice as you get them by completing the game’s campaign. As for Kameos, that can take some time. So here is how you can get them all.
How to Unlock All Characters in Mortal Kombat 1
The roster is pretty much available from the start and you don’t have to unlock many characters except for two of them. These characters are Shang Tsung and Havik. Here is how you can get them both:
- Shang Tsung: You get him as a Pre-order DLC bonus.
- Havik: Complete the Kampaign Story mode to unlock him.
Also Read | MK1 Reboot And Lore Changes Explained
How to Get All MK1 Kameos
Unlike the characters in the game, you have to reach Profile level 25 to unlock all the Kameos. The process is fairly easy but can be a bit tedious. Here are all the Kameos that you get at different levels.
- Scorpion: Get to Profile Level 5.
- Sub-Zero: Get to Profile Level 10.
- Kung Lao: Get to Profile Level 15.
- Shujinko: Get to Profile Level 20.
- Motaro: Get to Profile Level 25.
Mortal Kombat Characters & Kameos Full Roster
After you have unlocked them all here is what your roster should look like:
- Characters: There are a total of 23 characters.
- Li Mei
- Shang Tsung
- General Shao
- Liu Kang
- Johnny Cage
- Kung Lao
- Kameos: There are a total of 15 Kameos.
- Kung Lao
That’s everything on how you can unlock all the characters and Kameos in Mortal Kombat 1 and the full roster list. Be sure to check out our Mortal Kombat 1 section to get more help with other topics of this game.