Many players are facing an issue where they can’t uninstall the Genshin Impact game. This seems to be a bug that only occurs when players are trying to uninstall the game the regular way. However, we have managed to find a way that will undercut the regular method. So, scroll down and find out how to overcome the uninstaller bug in Genshin Impact.
How to fix Uninstall bug in Genshin Impact on PC?
- First, make sure you log out of your game profile.
- The next thing to do is to make sure you shut down the application completely.
- Now, go to ‘This PC’ and look for the game files under Program Files in the C-Drive or whatever your install location is.
- Now, simply look for the uninstall.exe file in this location.
- Click on this file and it will begin the uninstall process on its own.
- Once the process is complete, you will get a notification that will tell you the uninstall process has been completed.
- This will mean that the game has been successfully uninstalled.
The regular method to uninstall Genshin Impact goes on like this:
- Click on the Windows button and open the Start menu.
- Look for the Settings application now and simply open it.
- Here you will be able to find the option for ‘uninstall applications’.
- Open this and look for Genshin Impact from the list.
- Click on the game icon and you will see the Uninstall button below.
- Click on it and the game will uninstall itself.
- You will get a notification once done.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the uninstall Genshin Impact bug. While you are here you can also have a look at how to fix the iOS crashing issue.