Many players are facing an issue where they can’t uninstall the Genshin Impact game. This seems to be a bug that only occurs when players are trying to uninstall the game the regular way. However, we have managed to find a way that will undercut the regular method. So, scroll down and find out how to overcome the uninstaller bug in Genshin Impact.
How to fix uninstall bug in Genshin Impact?
- First, make sure you log out of your game profile.
- The next thing to do is to make sure you shut down the application completely.
- Now, go to ‘This PC’ and look for the game files under Program Files in the C-Drive or whatever your install location is.
- Now, simply look for the uninstall.exe file in this location.
- Click on this file and it will begin the uninstall process on its own.
- Once the process is complete, you will get a notification that will tell you the uninstall process has been completed.
- This will mean that the game has been successfully uninstalled.
The regular method to uninstall Genshin Impact goes on like this:
- Click on the Windows button and open the Start menu.
- Look for the Settings application now and simply open it.
- Here you will be able to find the option for ‘uninstall applications’.
- Open this and look for Genshin Impact from the list.
- Click on the game icon and you will see the Uninstall button below.
- Click on it and the game will uninstall itself.
- You will get a notification once done.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the uninstall Genshin Impact bug. While you are here you can also have a look at how to fix the iOS crashing issue.