Genshin Impact has seen some explosive popularity since launch and the fact that it’s available on PC, Console and Mobile has surely played a role in its growth. But if you are unable to play the game because Genshin Impact keeps crashing on iOS, there are a few things you need to do to solve it. Find out what to do if the game keeps crashing on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Fix Genshin Impact Crashing on Mobile (iOS)
Try these troubleshooting steps to fix Genshin Impact crashing issues on your iOS device.
- Close the game and restart it.
- Shut down your device and force restart it.
- Press and hold any volume button and the side button until you see the power off slider.
- Drag the slider and wait for 30 seconds for your iOS device to shut down.
- To turn it on again, press and hold the side button (which is present on the right side of your device) until the Apple logo appears.
- Uninstall Genshin Impact and reinstall it from the App Store.
- Close any apps running in the background by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and swiping them up to close them.
- There is another option that you can try and that is to do a factory reset. But do it only as a last resort and make sure your data is properly backed up. Once you are ready to do a factory reset, head to your Settings > General and select Reset. Enter your Apple ID password and then Choose the option to Erase All Content and Settings. When your device restarts, you can restore your data from a backup and download the game again. After that, check if Genshin Impact is crashing on iOS now.
So, that’s all you can do to potentially fix this issue. To get some useful tips and tricks for this game, head over to our Genshin Impact guides.