Tower of Fantasy is an action and adventure MMORPG game similar to Genshin Impact with a huge open-world map hiding lots of collectibles. These items are scattered all over the map and need a bit of exploration to be found. Also, redeeming them will get you rewards and other stuff that helps to progress further in the game. Sometimes, exploring the huge map of this game can be tiring and time-consuming. In such cases, it is possible to wander across the map using vehicles. A Monoross is one such vehicle available in the game that looks like a mechanical horse in appearance. A Unicorn Core Engine, Unicorn Bionic Frame, Unicorn Mech Limbs, and a Unicorn Head when unlocked altogether makes a Monocross. Here’s our detailed guide on the Unicorn Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get Unicorn Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy (Location)
Like other Mounts in the game, unlocking a Monocross requires some grinding too. The parts of this vehicle are not readily available and neither its location is marked on the map. Although, here’s how to get the Bionic Frame in Tower of Fantasy:
- Head over to the Southern Naa Fjords where a Spacerift is located. The exact coordinates to find this Spacerift are 605, -1115.
- Get on top of the Spacerift and get to the door that requires a passcode to open. Enter the passcode, 7092 to open the door.
- Once inside, you’ll encounter multiple drones guarding the area. Also, you don’t have to attack them and remain silent.
- Explore the base until you come across the staircase that leads down.
- Avoid the drones and keep exploring until you find a gold-colored Special Supply Pod.
- That pod contains a lot of loot and a Unicorn Bionic Frame.
- This gets you 1/4th part of a Monocross Mount in Tower of Fantasy.
Also Read | How to Get Jetboard in Tower of Fantasy