Honkai: Star Rail has launched along with a Twitch campaign that rewards exclusive drops. Many Genshin Impact streamers on Twitch are now playing Honkai: Star Rail not only because it’s the latest Hoyoverse game but also due to the Twitch campaign. The Twitch drops have valuable items as rewards including Stellar Jade that you can use to buy new characters and Stellar Rail passes. Due to this, the view count for Honkai: Star Rail is skyrocketing on Twitch. Let’s take a look at how you can get these drops on how to claim them in-game.
How to Claim Twitch Drop Rewards in Honkai Star Rail
The Twitch Drop campaign for Honkai: Star Rail is starting with the launch of the game on the 26th of April. It is set to end on the 25th of May. Here are the steps you will need to take in order to get the Twitch drops.
- Launch the game and create a character (Trailblazer)
- Complete the missions ‘The Blue’ and ‘A Moment of Peace’
- Log in to your Twitch account and go to the account connection page
- Link your Hoyoverse/Honkai: Star Rail account to Twitch
- Watch streams on Twitch until you have been rewarded the drop.
- Check your in-game inbox to redeem rewards in-game. Make sure to do this quickly as they expire in 24 hours.
Note that the drops are random so you just have to keep watching until you get your desired drop.
List of all Rewards from Twitch Drop
The rewards from the Twitch drop in Honkai: Star Rail can prove to be quite useful if you are planning to play the game regularly. Here is the whole list of all possible drops.
- Lost Gold Fragments
- Traveler’s Guides
- Condensed Aether
- Stellar Jades
- In-game Credits
That is all you need to know on how to get Twitch rewards in Honkai: Star Rail. For more guides like this, check out our other articles on Honkai: Star Rail like how to farm Stellar Jade and all 7 Honkai Star Rail paths.