Warframe is a free-to-play action third-person shooter where you play as Tenno, the Ancient race that can control Warframes. One of the game’s best gameplay elements is its Trading system. Why? Because it allows you to trade with your friends and other players. While trading is simple, it requires completing some prerequisites and steps. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to trade with friends in Warframe.
How to Trade with Friends in Warframe
There are two ways to trade with friends in Warframe. You can either head to the Clan Dojo or the training relay/post located in Maroo’s Bazaar. But there are two prerequisites to unlock trading. They are as follows:
- You and the player selected for the trade need to have a Mastery Rank above Rank 2.
- You need to enable Two-factor authentication.
Once you complete these prerequisites, you can trade with your friends and other players. The number of trades depends on the Mastery level rank that you have. The only exception here is for the founder players, that get an additional two trades. If you are looking to upgrade your Mastery rank, check out our guide on how to get, view, and upgrade your Mastery rank.
Coming back to the trading, let’s begin with the Clan Dojo.
How to Trade at Clan Dojo
Follow these steps to trade:
- You can head over to any of the Clan Dojo and get to a trading post.
- Invite your friend or other players to the Dojo.
- Interact and activate the Trading post.
- As you activate the trading post, you will see your friend in the list.
- You need to double-click on their gamer tag to start with the trade.
- Once you both are connected, select the slot to add items for trading.
- Select the category of the items you want to trade.
- Then, select the item, weapon, or gear you want to trade with.
- When you have selected all the items, check the “Ready to trade” box below the slots.
- Also, don’t forget to check the items or platinum offered by the player in the trade.
- As you check the box, select Accept Trade option and select the Ok option to confirm the trade
How to Trade at Maroo’s Bazaar
You need to traverse to the Mars planet to head over to Maroo’s Bazaar. If you haven’t unlocked Mars yet, defeat Specter at the Mars Junction on Earth.
Follow these items to trade at Maroo’s bazaar:
- As you reach the Bazaar, go closer and interact with any Tenno.
- Now, you need to select the items to trade.
- Similar to the previous way, check when you are ready to trade.
- Once you both have selected the trade items, select the Accept trade option.
- And hit the Ok option to complete the trade.
That’s everything covered about how to trade with friends in Warframe. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Aya and Regal Aya quickly, and how to get Orokin Ducats in Warframe right here on Gamer Tweak.