Total War franchise has always been a treat for the modding community to tweak upon. Players have a wide range of modding from adding skins for lords to adding different mechanics and storylines. Warhammer II was praised for its versatile mods. With the recent release of Warhammer III, players and modders all around are hyped to know if they can mod the game. So, here’s everything to know about mods in Total War: Warhammer III.
Can You Use Mods in Total War: Warhammer III?
- The answer to that question at this moment is No. Warhammer III was released without any modding support from Steam Workshop making it a bit difficult to modify yet. With Steam Workshop, the entire process gets simplified.
- But with this sad news comes a silver lining. Warhammer III is currently at its first stage of modding functionality. That means, it is a work in progress and you can expect full modding support shortly.
- CA acknowledged the modding community for their efforts to expand the franchise.
- Although the game does not support modding, CA confirmed that players can explore different methods to mod. And as the players discover new methods to mod, they can work on a fully functional modding feature for Warhammer III. You can read about it more as posted on their forums.
- If you remember, the sequel was launched without any modding support too. But was later added into the game.
- So we might hear the news of modding support with the new feature for Warhammer III soon.
We will update this article as soon as we get any update on the complete modding support for Total War: Warhammer III.
That’s everything to know about the mods in Total War: Warhammer III. While you wait for the modding support in Warhammer III, you can check our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.