Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 SKATE Letters Locations On Streets
All locations of SKATE letters on Streets in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2. Know where to go exactly based on these locations in this guide.
If you want to collect all the S-K-A-T-E letters on Streets in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will show you where to find the SKATE letters and how to collect them all around this specific location.
Where to Find SKATE Letters (Streets) Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
We have provided all the locations of SKATE letters on Streets, so use these to know where exactly they can be found.
- S: When you start, go straight and use the slope. Turn left, use the ramp and follow its path to find the S.
- K: Now, turn back and find Margo’s Diner. A police car will be parked next to it. Make your way around the area so that you can jump up to the top of the Diner. Shatter the glass and collect K right there.
- A: From that spot, move towards Chinatown. Enter the main gate and use the quarterpipes with a dragon’s picture on it to collect the letter A.
- T: After this, you need to exit Chinatown and go straight ahead. You will see The Charest hotel. Use the surroundings to make your way to the first floor of this hotel which is where you can get the letter T.
- E: Lastly, get out of that hotel and move further ahead. A ramp will lead you to an area on the right that you can enter by smashing the glass. There will be a pool with golden paint on it which you need to use to collect the letter E. It will be floating right on top of it.
This is how you can collect SKATE letters on Streets in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2. Use these landmarks and location tips to find those letters easily. To help you perform some essential moves, here are our guides on how to manual, grind and do special tricks. Moreover, know where to find 5 Life Preservers and the Secret Tape.