TNT is an extremely helpful item in Minecraft. With it, you can blow up large regions of land and conduct mining activities among others. In this article, we will show you how to make it.
How to Craft & Use TNT in Minecraft?
To learn how to make TNT in Minecraft, check the steps below:
Before we begin to make TNT in Minecraft, let us check out the materials needed to do so.
- Crafting Table
Of all these materials, sand is the easiest to find. You can find sand in regions near water bodies such as rivers or seas. Sand can be picked up just with your hand instead of any special tools.
To acquire gunpowder, you will need to kill creepers. This is the easiest way you can get gunpowder. Make sure to kill the creepers before they explode. Doing so will help you get gunpowder.
Making TNT in Minecraft
Now that we have the required materials, we can begin to make TNT.
- To begin, first, open a crafting table.
- Once you do so, place your materials in the exact formation as displayed in the image below.
- In the uppermost row of the crafting table, place the gunpowder in the first and third vacant slot. Place one sand in the center slot.
- In the middle row, place sand in the first and third vacant slot. In the center slot, place gunpowder.
- For the last row, repeat the same formation as the first row.
How to Use TNT in Minecraft?
- Now that you have made TNT, let’s see how you can use them.
- To activate the TNT, you will need a live Redstone signal.
- Alternatively, you can also light it with flint and steel.
This brings us to the end of this article on how to make and use TNT in Minecraft. As you can see, this is a pretty simple process that you can complete really quickly.
If you liked this article, check out how to turn off fire spread in Minecraft.