Looking for The Sims 3 Cheats? Scroll down to find all the cheats you need. Released way back in 2009, the third part of EA’s simulator game is quite popular even to this day. The game has several cheat codes which players can use to get exciting freebies, modify traits, move objects and more. So, without further ado, let us look at each of them right here!
The Sims 3 Cheats
- help – Display most cheats
- kaching – +1,000 Simoleons
- rosebud – +1,000 Simoleons
- motherlode – +50,000 Simoleons
- familyfunds [sims last name] [money wanted] – most money possible is 9999999. This saves you from constantly entering the “motherlode” cheat several times
- shazaam – +2,500 lifetime happiness points to active Sim
- modify traits – Set or clear traits
- make happy – Sets all mood/moodlets for everyone in the house to perfect; removes negative moodlets
- make motives [static|dynamic] – Set motives static or dynamic for the entire household
- set age [number] – Set age of the Sim
- ageuptonpc on – Ages up a Sim into a non-controllable NPC who lives in your household. Works on children.
- forcetwins – enter after clicking on a pregnant Sim
- edit in cas – Take the Sim back to Create-a-Sim
- make me know everyone – Selected Sim knows every other Sim
Also Read: How to Fix Error Code 12 in The Sims 3
- make friends for me – Make several random friends for selected Sim
- resetsim [first name] [last name] – Return Sims to safe and neutral state at home
- freerealestate – Ignore the cost when buying a lot
- buydebug – Lets you buy anything, including locked objects
- add to household – Add active Sim to current household
- force service sim [name] – Force a specific service Sim to appear
- force visitor – Forces a neighbor to show up
- set career [career] [level] – Give selected Sim a career
- force opportunity – Click career building you work at to force an opportunity
- force all events – Click career building to display all events for the career consecutively
- unlockoutfits [on|off] – View career outfits and service uniforms. This code must be enabled before entering Create-A-Sim mode
- force event – Click career building you work at to force an event
- moveobjects [on|off] – No limitations for placing/moving objects
- constrainfloorelevation [true|false] – Force terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures
- disablesnappingtoslotsonalt [on|off] – Objects will not snap to slots while holding Alt
- fadeobjects [on|off] – Objects fade when camera gets close to them
- snapobjectstoangle [true|false] – Toggle 45 degree angle object snap
- snapobjectstogrid [true|false] – Toggle snap to grid for placed objects
- hideheadlineeffects [on|off] – Show or hide talk/thought balloons above Sim’s head
- slowmotionviz: [0-8] – Slow motion visuals; 0 is normal, 8 is slowest
- fps [on|off] – Toggle framerate display at top right
- fullscreen [on|off] – Toggle full screen
- quit – Quit the game
- jokeplease – Print random joke to console
- enablellamas [on|off] – Llamas enabled message
How to Enable & Use Sims 3 Cheats
Using codes in The Sims 3 is fairly simple but the controls for it vary from platform to platform. Take a look at them below:
- Hold ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Shift’, then press ‘C’ key.
- Hold ‘Command’ and ‘Shift’, then press the ‘C’ key.
PS3 & Xbox
- Hold down all four shoulder buttons of your PS3 or Xbox controllers at once.
That’s all there is to know about The Sims 3 Cheats. We hope this proved useful for you. If you like playing The Sims 3, then check out the best Mods to use on Gamer Tweak.