Techland is a video game company that has created some iconic games like Dead Island, Dying Light and Dying Light 2. You will find that there are some Techland GG Codes that you can redeem for various bonuses, rewards and goodies in-game. If you are not sure about the process to claim your freebies, here are the steps you need to follow.
Techland GG Codes – How to Redeem & Claim Rewards?
- Head to Techlandgg.com and create your account.
- Connect this account with your PSN/Steam/Epic or MS account that you are using to play Dying Light 2 or other games.
- If you have already created an account but haven’t linked a platform yet, log in and click on your profile picture at the top right of the website.
- Click on Account Summary.
- Under your Profile, you should see the Connect Platforms section. As mentioned by the message on the official page: Connecting platforms is needed to transfer all the in-game rewards, you’ve unlocked at TechlandGG, to the game. You can connect as many platforms as you like to receive rewards on each of them.
- Simply click on the + sign over the icon of the platform and sign in.
- Now, back on the Techland website, head over to the Rewards tab and click on the Claim button to get a particular weapon, skin or in-game item for free. You can also download packs of wallpapers if they are available.
- If you’ve got a code you want to redeem, then click on the Redeem tab and type it in the text field which says Enter your Code.
- Hit Redeem and your reward will show up in-game.
Where is my Techlandgg Reward in the Game?
Remember that your DL1 reward will be in your inventory whereas your Dying Light 2 reward will be present in the item stash after your complete the Prologue.
Techland Rewards List
These are the type of rewards you can get when you redeem Techland codes.
- Gold Tier Dockets
- Wallpapers Starer Pack
- Techland’s 30th Anniversary Outfit
How to Get More New Techland GG Codes?
New Techland GG codes will be revealed by the developers themselves and they share them via Twitter or other social media channels. So, be sure to follow them @TechlandGames or you can check out our guides on Dying Light 1 codes and Dying Light 2 codes.
That’s everything about these codes but we’ve got a whole section dedicated to Dying Light 2 here on Gamer Tweak. Be sure to explore it as well!