Tatakai V.2 is a popular Roblox game having more than 25.8M+ visits since its launch. Many are searching for the official Tatakai V.2 trello link which is basically like a wiki guide to get started with the game. Here’s all you need to know about it.
Also Read: Shindo Life Trello Link & Wiki Guide
Tatakai V.2 Trello Link & Wiki Guide
Here’s the Trello link of Tatakai V.2. While not too extensive, it does have information that will give you an overall idea about the game.
- Q + WASD – Dash
- WW – Run
- M1 – Basic Combat
- M2 – Block Breaker
- C – Carry
- F – Block
- B – Grip
Here are all the locations and their official descriptions from the Trello.
- Gym: The gym has various trainings to train your Stamina, Durability, Strength and Speed. You can buy items like boxing gloves, weight training, impact training, roadwork training, gym card, pushup training and meditation.
- Clinic: The clinic has various items like Stat Check, Style Reset, Training Mask and Insurance Card.
- Barber Shop: The barber shop has buyable items like Hair Color re-roll and Eye Color re-roll.
- Ranked: The ranked teleporter is only available for players that have the following stats: Durability: 500+, Strength: 500+
- Sushi Bar/Ramen Shop: The Ramen Shop sells ramen that fills your hunger bar upon eating.
- Gang Hideout: The gang hideout can only be accessed by gang members. Upon breaking every door in the hideout you can break the vault which will give a significant amount of cash.
- Weight Clinic: The weight clinic sells different weights like leg and vest weights.
- Burger Shop: The burger shop sells food that fills up your hunger bar and boosts your XP gain for a short amount of time.
Also Read | Tatakai V.2 Codes
- First, earn money and buy training equipment. When you complete a certain training, it will improve a specific stat such as Strength, Stamina, Speed, Durability.
- Once you have earned money, you need to store it in the bank. This is where you can buy a bank card through which you can deposit and withdraw money from your account.
- Check your Phone and find Jobs to complete. There will also be a Bank button on your phone that you can use.
- In the Gang Base, you can find yourself a gang to join.
There’s much more information related to Trainers, Clan/Special Trainers, so we recommend you head over to the Trello right away. If you also play Project Slayers and want to know more about the game, here’s the Trello link and wiki for that.