Just like in real life, Llamas in Minecraft is beautiful and docile animals. Llamas made their way to Minecraft in 2016. They are neutral mobs that spawn naturally. Llamas can transport goods in large quantities across long distances, making them extremely useful. Their neutral temperament also makes them easy to tame and ride, just like horses. In today’s article, we will show you how to ride and tame a Llama in Minecraft. So without further ado, let’s hop on!
How to Tame and Ride a Llama in Minecraft
- To tame a Llama in Minecraft, you first need to locate it.
- Your best chances of finding a Llama in Minecraft are in the mountain and savanna biomes.
- Once you’ve successfully located a Llama, you can interact with them by right-clicking on the mouse. While doing so you will have to ensure you aren’t holding anything else in your hand.
- If you’ve tamed and rode a horse before in Minecraft, you will notice that Llamas too can be tamed and rode in a similar manner.
- Upon interacting with the Llama, you will find yourself mounted on it just like a horse.
- When you mount the Llama, you may find yourself being thrown off a few times. This is because the Llama hasn’t acclimatized to your presence yet.
- The way around this initial hesitation is to keep mounting the Llama until it is comfortable with you.
- Once the Llama is comfortable with your presence, you can now ride it!
- The biggest difference you will notice when riding a Llama is the fact that you cannot control the direction the Llama moves in, unlike a horse.
And that’s it. With a few simple instructions, you too can tame and ride your very own Llama in Minecraft. These docile mobs are great for carrying huge loads of items across long distances, thus making them extremely useful. So what are you waiting for? Saddle up and get riding! Check our guide on how to Minecraft Enemies to learn more about the mobs.