In Genshin’s flagship event known as the Graven Innocence, there are multiple sub-events. Roaming the Jungle is one such sub-event in the Genshin that has multiple quests like Snapshots, Behemoth Observation, Grove Dash, Braving the Elements, etc. Further, these quests have objectives that need to be completed to get rewards and stuff. In the third phase of the Snapshots quest, there is a sub-quest known as Animal Behaviour. Wherein, you have to take photos of Animals like Shaggy Sumpter Beast, Spinocrocodiles, and Rishboland Tigers. Although, in this guide, we have highlighted some key points that will help you to take pictures of Rishboland Tigers while they are washing faces and playing with their tails in Genshin Impact.
How to Take Pictures of Rishboland in Genshin Impact
Rishboland Tigers are described as creatures who never leave their territory. Considered to be the king of the woods, they keep on wandering to take on intruders into their area. When not hunting, this creature usually cleanses itself by washing its face and playing with its own tail. Take pictures of this Tiger by following these points:
- The Rishboland Tiger is located on the northwestern side of Sumeru City in Genshin Impact.
- Equip an Exquisite Kamera and press the Z key to start clicking the pictures.
- Wait until it closes near a Lake or River to wash its face. Press the Z key to open the camera lens and Enter key to click the picture.
- Later, in some time, it will play with its own tail. Observe closely and press Enter key again to click the picture.
- Also, you have to click an extra image of the Rishboland Tiger while it’s attacking.
- So, just attack the creature and wait for it to attack. Now, Dodge the attack and click a picture instantaneously.
- Completing this objective will get you 200x Whimsical Draft, 20,000x Mora, and 2x Guide to Praxis.
That’s how to take pictures of Rishboland Tigers while they are washing their face and playing with their tails in Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Genshin Impact Guides.