Party Animals players will have to learn how to Swim since there are numerous maps in the game where players have to cover the water bodies. While the game has numerous activities and it has been quite clear with the controls, swimming is something that the game has not provided much of a tutorial on. Nevertheless, the controls are quite simple but it is the tips that you will need to keep an eye on. In this guide, we will show you how you can easily learn to swim in the game so you won’t have any troubles if you somehow land yourself in a pool.
How to Swim in Party Animals
As mentioned above, swimming is quite easy in the game once you know the controls. To swim in Party Animals, you need to hold down L Shift on the Keyboard & Mouse setup or hold down LT on the controller. While you are on land, this is the same button that you would use to sprint in the game. Along with this button, you will have to use your direction keys (WASD) or left analog stick to move in the direction that you want.
Tips to Swim in Party Animals
- Firstly, players need to know that when it comes to swimming, you will need your Stamina. You can check out the yellow circle around your profile icon to measure your Stamina level.
- Once the Stamina goes to zero, players will start to sink and they will have to grab hold of something or face the depths of despair.
- Even if you are an aquatic kind of animal, swimming in the game is potentially hazardous and can often lead to drowning.
- So if you are forced to Swim in Party Animals, make sure that you have some kind of support nearby to hold on to.
- Also, it’s best that you only swim for a certain amount of time before getting back on land. Basically, avoid swimming unless you absolutely have to.
That’s all we have on how to Swim and the tips and tricks for that. If you are playing Party Animals, do check out Party Animals codes while you are here at Gamer Tweak.