Getting your hands on the best Survivor builds in Dead by Daylight (DBD) can prove to be quite useful. With Portrait of a Murderer – the latest chapter in the game – almost about to drop, you can expect new survivors in DBD. With 100 of these survivor perks already present in the game, finding the right build can be rather tricky. If you are one of those who are trying to find the perfect pick for you, we’ve got you sorted with this guide. Here, we will show you the 5 best Survivor builds in the game.
Dead By Daylight (DBD) – Best Survivor Builds
The Healer Survivor Build in Dead by Daylight (DBD)
The Healer is a crucial build in DBD, as it can help you by delaying a killer trying to put you in a dying state. This will give you extra time when dealing with enemies. Let us now check the perks for this build.
- We’re Gonna Live Forever (David King)
- Botany Knowledge (Claudette Morel)
- Bite the Bullet (Leon S. Kennedy)
- Boon: Circle of Healing (Mikaela Reid)
Hook Rescue Survivor Build
As a survivor, one of your most essential tasks is to unhook your fellow survivors. Every time you have a dead or hooked survivor, your team’s chances of winning reduces rather drastically. Let us now check the perks for this build.
- Desperate Measures (Felix Richter)
- Borrowed Time (Bill Overbeck)
- Deliverance (Adam Francis)
- We’ll Make It (General Survivor Perk)
The Escapist Survivor build in DBD is very helpful if you find yourself accidentally in the dying state. Let us check out the best perks for this build.
- Unbreakable (Bill Overbeck)
- Power Struggle (Elodie Rakoto)
- Boil Over (Kate Denson)
- Flip-Flop (Ash Williams)
Upon mastering the ability to run, you will find yourself using it several times in order to get away from enemies to complete generators quickly.
- Decisive Strike (Laurie Strode)
- Spine Chill (General Survivor Perk)
- Dead Hard (David King)
- Windows of Opportunity (Kate Denson)
Stealth is an obvious skill you need to master if you play a game like Dead by Daylight. With the help of the Stealth build, you will be able to effectively move past killers without them noticing you. Let us check out the perks for this build.
- Iron Will (Jake Park)
- Urban Evasion (Nea Karlsson)
- Boon: Shadow Step (Mikaela Reid)
- Quick and Quiet (Meg Thomas)
So there you have it. These are the 5 best Survivor builds in Dead by Daylight (DBD). As you can see, each of these builds is different from each other, ensuring you find the perfect one for you. And now that you know the best builds, take a look at our guide on How to Fix the Save Game Error in DBD.