The Surtr Sword is the final Mythical Greatsword in AC Valhalla. It can deal a lot of damage to opponents when used properly. Since it is a much sought-after weapon, in this article we will show you how to get it in the game.
How To Get Surtr Sword In AC Valhalla?
Check out how you can get the Surtr Sword in AC Valhalla with the steps below:
- Unlike a lot of weapons in AC Valhalla, the Surtr Sword cannot be earned.
- To acquire this weapon, you will need to buy it from Reda’s Shop. Another way to get the sword is by buying it from the Ubisoft Store.
- If you buy the weapon from the Ubisoft Store, you will have to spend Helix Credits.
- Once you acquire this wonderful weapon, you can take complete advantage of its many advantages.
- One of the biggest pros of using this sword is the fact that it has the potential to deal better damage when you use it with abilities.
- The best place to use this sword is when you face off against legendary animals.
- Upgrading the sword will enable it to inflict double the damage it deals when you first acquire it.
- The best ability to use with this sword is the Fire Strike. It makes the sword even more powerful and potent, making its cost worth it.
- However, if you are not a frequent user of the Fire Strike, you might want to look at the other swords in AC Valhalla, like the Excalibur.
This is how you can get the Surtr Sword in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Once you acquire the sword by visiting Reda’s Shop or spending Helix Credits at the Ubisoft Store, you can use it to your advantage. Make sure you use the sword while you deal with legendary animals, as this is where the sword is at its most powerful.
If you liked this article, check out where to find Wesberie in AC Valhalla.