Subnautica Below Zero will let you set out to explore the beautiful underwater world. Fascinating creatures and adventurous dives together form this world of solace and danger. It may be sometimes confusing to navigate and progress in this world to build yourself. But do not worry, we got here a list of console commands and cheats for Subnautica Below Zero that will help you get an upper hand on the game.
Subnautica Below Zero Cheats & Console Commands
Below are all the useful console commands and cheats for Subnautica Below Zero:
How To Activate Console
The console will be a disabled feature by default and you will need to activate it by using the following steps:
- Press the F3 key on the keyboard — a menu should open.
- Uncheck the “Disable Console” option.
- Press the F8 key to get the mouse cursor.
- Press the F3 key to close the window.
- The console will now be activated.
How To Open The Command Console
- Open the command console to use cheat codes.
- It can be opened via the ‘enter‘ or ‘~‘ key while in-game.
- Press F3 before opening the console if out of the game.
Basic Console Commands And Cheats For Subnautica Below Zero
- [NAME] – variable text input depending on the command.
- [#] – Number value of the player’s preference.
- [x] – East & West coordinates.
- [y] – Altitude coordinates.
- [z] – North & South coordinates.
- item [NAME] [#] – Adds a specific amount of item to the player’s inventory. For eg. ‘item articpeeper 5’ adds 5 artic peeper fishes to the Inventory. The default number is 1.
- spawn [NAME] [#] – Spawns a specific amount of item in front of you. For example, ‘span
- articpeeper 5′ Default number is 1.
Crafting and Item Providing Commands
- bobthebuilder – Unlocks crafting and building codes for the player along with adding a Scanner,
- Survival Knife, Habitat Builder, and a Repair Tool in the inventory.
- egg – Provides every creature egg available in the game.
- exosuitarms – Provides every Prawn Suit arm.
- exosuitupgrades – Provides every Prawn Suit upgrade.
- fastbuild – Build modules fast with Habitat Builder.
- fastgrow – Plantable flora grows within seconds when placed in any type of planter.
- fasthatch – Eggs within a couple of seconds after placing in an Alien Containment.
- filterfast – Reduces Water Filtration Machine filter time.
- filtersalt – Instantly fabricates Salt in every Water Filtration Machine on the map.
- filterwater – Instantly fabricates a Large Filtered Water in every Water Filtration Machine on the map.
- hatchingtime – Provides 1 Seaglide,1 Lightweight High Capacity Tank, 1 Rebreather, 3 Ion Cubes, Fins, & Hatching Enzymes.
- item jukeboxdisksall – Gives one Jukebox Disk that unlocks all other Jukebox tracks.
- madloot – Provides 1 Survival Knife, 1 Habitat Builder, 1 Scanner, 3 Batteries, 4 Computer Chips, 10 Titanium, and 10 Glass.
- niceloot – Provides Ultra High Capacity Tank, 1 Metal Salvage, 1 Quartz, 1 Copper Ore, 1 Lead, 1 Mercury Ore, 1 Rebreather, 1 Reinforced Dive Suit, 1 Salt Deposit, 1 Gold, 1 Crystalline Sulfur, 1 Silver Ore, 1 Stasis Rifle, 1 Stillsuit, 1 Radiation Suit, 1 Compass, 1 Standard O2 Tank, 1 Uraninite Crystal, 1 Cave Sulfur, 1 Kyanite, 1 Diamond, 1 Nickel Ore, 1 Lithium, 1 Table Coral Sample, 1 Ruby, 1 Coral Tube Sample, 1 Magnetite, and 1 Stalker Tooth.
- precursorkeys – Provides precursor key, 1 of each color.
- resourcesfor [NAME] – Provides resources for any specific craftable items.
- rotfood – Rots all food available in the player’s inventory.
- seatruckupgrades – Provides every Seatruck upgrade.
- spawnloot – Spawns Quartz, Copper Ore, Content Magnesium, Salt Deposit, Gold & 4 Metal Salvage.
- tools – Provides Propulsion Cannon, Survival Knife, Flashlight, Habitat Builder, Air Bladder, Pathfinder Tool, Scanner, Repair Tool, Laser Cutter, Flare, & Light Stick.
- vehicleupgrades – Provides all upgrades.
Teleportation and Travel
- batch [x] [y] [z] – Warps to the center of the desired batch.
- biome [NAME] – Teleports you to the desired Biome. For example, ‘biome crystalcave’ will teleport you to the Crystal Caves.
- chunk [x] [y] [z] – Teleports you to the desired chunk.
- goto [NAME] – Same as biome [NAME], you can use this to move to different biomes in the game instead of teleporting. For example ‘goto sanctuary’ will teleport you to Sanctuary Zero.
- gotofast [NAME] – Similar to goto command, except teleports instead of moving the player.
- gotospam – Teleports you between two locations continuously. Exit the game or use gostop to stop it.
- gotostop – If you have used gotospam, this command will stop the loop.
- spawnnearby – Teleports you in any direction by half a meter.
- warp [x] [y] [z] – Warps to desired coordinates.
- warpforward [number] – Warps the player forward by [number] meters. Does not work while inside vehicles.
Overall Console Commands And Cheats for Subnautica Below Zero
- baseflood [number] – Floods all the player-built seabases to a specified percentage.
- bubbles – Produces air bubbles around you.
- charge [number] – Charges all batteries in inventory to the specified percentage.
- clearinventory – Deletes every item in the player inventory.
- damage [number] – Sets a universal damage multiplier to your desired preference.
- dig [number] – Removes all-terrain around the player in a circle with a range of # meters with a max value of 100.
- fastscan – Reduces the scanning time of your Scanner considerably.
- fastswim – Fastswim mode toggling.
- freeze – Freezes all the small fishes in the environment.
- hoverbikevariant1 – Advances every spawned Snowfox to variant 1 having infinite boost & increased jump height.
- hoverbikevariant2 – Advances every spawned Snowfox to variant 2, having infinite boost & increased jump height.
- hypnosisoff – Deactivates Lily Paddler hypnosis effect.
- hypnosison – Activates Lily Paddler hypnosis effect.
- icewormhuntmodeoff – Turns the Ice Worm hunt mode off.
- icewormhuntmodeon – Turns the Ice Worm hunt mode on in the game.
- instagib – Toggles instagib mode allowing you to kill all killable creatures with one hit.
- invisible – You will be completely ignored by the creatures.
- kill – The player immediately respawns in the drop pod.
- launchrocket – Launches the Exchanger Rocket.
- noblueprints – Unlocks all blueprints.
- nobubbles – Deactivates your breath bubbles.
- nocost– Mobile Vehicle Bay, Fabricator, Vehicle Upgrade Console, Habitat Builder, & Modification Station can be used unlimited times even if the players do not own them.
- nodamage – Acts as invincibility by toggling all the creatures’ health.
- noenergy – Helps Toggling power usage for every vehicle, tool, and Seabase.
- nohints – Turns off the game hints.
- nopressure – Helps toggling the pressure effects on all your Seabase & Vehicle.
- nosurvival – Disables Food & Water stats & removes sustenance value of resources.
- resetmotormode – Activates swim mode while you are in an Architect Base.
- schoolfishrepulsedbyplayer – Toggling of shoals fleeing from you.
- seaglide – Spawns a Seaglide that is unpowered in front of the player.
- shotgun – This allows you to kill creatures by toggling shotgun mode.
- startexchangerquest – Warpsyou to the Exchanger Rocket and gives 1 Repair Tool and 2 Coffee Americanos.
- takedamage [number] – Damages your health percentage amount equal to value input.
- unfreeze – Unfreezes all small fish.
- unfreezeplayer – Unfreezes the player.
- unlock [NAME] – Unlocks a specific blueprint.
- unlockall – Unlocks all blueprints.
- unlockallbuildables – Unlocks every blueprint that Habitat Builder uses.
- unlockdoors – Unlocks all forcefields in Architect Bases.
So that is all for our guide on the list of Subnautica Below Zero console commands and cheats. If you would like to know the World Map & Coordinates for the game, do check out our article on that too.