Discord is a big part of the gaming community and some players are wondering if they can stream their PS5 gameplay to Discord. While it might sound complicated at first, streaming to Discord is quite easy with any PlayStation. Although it’s almost impossible to reflect the same quality that you get via your PlayStation 5, you can at least stream for your friends on Discord. In this guide, we will provide you with a quick explanation of how this works and what players need to do.
How to Stream PS5 Gameplay to Discord
The only way for players to stream PS5 Gameplay to Discord is via the PS Remote Play application. For this, you will need a PC since a mobile device or a tablet cannot handle the load of PlayStation 5 streaming. Here are a few steps that you need to follow in order to stream your PS5 Gameplay:
- First, download and install the PS Remote Play app on your PC.
- After that, you need to set up the PS Remote Play app by signing in.
- Once that is done, make sure that the PS Remote Play application and your PS5 are synced up.
- Now start by streaming the PS5 to PS Remote Play.
- Next, open your Discord and start a chat with the friends that you want to stream your PS5 gameplay.
- After that, select the Share Your Screen option and then choose the PS Remote Play window.
Your friends will now be able to see your PlayStation 5 gameplay. However, as we mentioned, you might not be able to stream it at the best quality since there might be visual or audio lag on numerous occasions. Nevertheless, if you are adamant about streaming your PlayStation 5 gameplay on Discord, this is the best way you can do so.
That’s all we have on how to stream PS5 gameplay to Discord. If you have any confusions regarding Discord, we recommend you check out our dedicated section for guides right here at Gamer Tweak.