The Druid Class is no doubt one of the strongest classes in Diablo 4. Once they are blended with the Storm Wolf build also known as the Lighting Storm Werewolf Druid build, they can become incredibly effective. This build takes the essence combination of werewolf and lighting skills to make the best crowd-controlling beast with additional damage.
Follow this guide to find out more about this Storm Wolf Druid Build for Diablo 4, where we will explore various skills and learn about spirit bonding, skills, and various equipment that will help in damage reduction against Elite enemies.
Best Storm Wolf Druid Build for Diablo 4 (Season 2)
Now, before we start, there are a few essentials that you need to have in order to make this build;
- Tempest Roar Helm:- Damage while shapeshifting, poison resistance, and critical strike damage.
- Greatstaff of the Crone:- increases damage to close Enemies + damage to crowd-controlled enemies + also helps to Ranks to Claw
- Mad Wolf’s Glee:- Have physical damage + poison damage. Also damage reduction from poisoned enemies and increases movement speed.
The Storm Wolf Druid build is about harnessing the power of storms and unleashing devastating elemental attacks. Here are some key skills to prioritize to get that skill kick.
Basic Strike Skills
- Storm Strike (1) + Enhanced Storm Strike (1) Fierce Storm Strike (1)
- Heart of the Wild (1) + Wild Impulses (3)
- Claw (5) +Enhanced Claw (1) + Wild Claw (1)
- Lightning storm (5) + Enhanced lightning storm (1) + Primal lightning storm (1)
- Predator Instinct (3) + Digitigrade Gait (3)
- Cyclone Armor (1)
- Ancestral Fortitude (1) + Vigilance (3)
- Blood Howl (1) + Enhanced Blood Howl (1)
- Hurricane (1) + Enhanced Hurricane (1) + Savage Hurricane (1)
- Elemental Exposure (2) + Endless Tempest (2) + Bad Omen (3)
- Neurotoxin (1) + Envenom (3) + Toxic Claws (1)
- Grizzly Rage (1) + Prime Grizzly Rage (1) + Supreme Grizzly Rage (1)
- Defiance (3) + Natural Disaster (3)
- Earthen Might (1)
- Nature’s Reach (3)
Here, the Earthen Might skill will help you with strengthening your defense while also being the Key passive. The Heart of the Wild and Predatory Instinct are the core skills of this build, helping in maximizing spirit. The Predatory instinct increases the critical strike chance against close enemies by 2%.
To maximize the potential of the Storm Wolf Druid build, acquiring the right gear is really important.
- Helm – Tempest Roar
- Chest – Mad Wolf’s Glee
- Gloves – Stormchaser Aspect
- Pants – Disobedience Aspect / Vigorous Aspect
- Boots – Ghostwalker Aspect / Stormshifter’s Aspect
- Amulet – Dire Wolf’s Aspect
- Ring 1 – Mighty Storm’s Aspect
- Ring 2 – Rampaging Werebeast Aspect
- Weapon – Dire Wolf Aspect
- Offhand – Aspect of Retaliation
The unique aspect of this build is the bond of the spirits, these unique traits help in enhancing the defensive capabilities and further unleash devastating continuous strikes.
- Deer – Wariness, takes 10% reduced damage from elites
- Eagle – Avain wrath gain x30% critical strike damage
- Wolf – Calamity extends the duration of ultimate skills by 25%
- Snake – Masochistic & Calm Before the storm lucky hit: nature magic skill has up to 10% chance to reduce the cooldown of the ultimate skill by 2 seconds
That’s everything covered for the Storm Wolf Druid Build for Diablo 4. If you find this guide helpful, check out more such guides from our dedicated section on Diablo 4, where we have stacked up many more useful guides to help you in this adventure. Also, here are a few direct links to some of the related guides that might be helpful for you like;