Stellaris will get you running a space empire and become the ultimate ruler. You may be on top of the world, literally running an empire but now, you want drama. All you want to do now is watch the world burn and reign your terror. You just want to challenge the galaxies and become the ultimate threat. So here is a guide on how to become The Crisis in Stellaris Nemesis DLC.
How to Become The Crisis in Stellaris Nemesis DLC?
Now Crisis in itself is an Ascension Perk. You need to unlock at least 2 Ascension Perks beforehand and have one slot empty out of the 8 to Become the Crisis n Stellaris. Once you have that in place, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the ‘Society Management‘ window.
- You will find the ‘Ascension Perks‘ option in the ‘Traditions‘ Tab
- Once the Perk is selected, you will see the ‘Become the Crisis‘ Option
- Select that option and click on ‘Yes‘
- This will unlock the Crisis tab in the same Management Window
- This Crisis tab will give you access to The different levels of becoming The Crisis in Stellaris via research.
The Crisis will not unlock with certain Ethics or Civics. These are mentioned below.
- Rogue Servitor Civic
- Xenophile Ethic
- Fanatic Xenophile Ethic
- Pacifist Ethic
- Fanatic Pacifist Ethic
Also remember, Crisis at its best is only when you have an immense amount of unity on you. So make sure you build your Empire accordingly.
So that is all for our guide on how to become The Crisis in Stellaris Nemesis DLC. If you would like to know how to increase Influence in Stellaris, check out that article as well. Plus here are the best Stellaris Mods that will take your gaming experience to the next level. And don’t miss the all-new Stellaris cheats and console commands to use.