Diablo Immortal is the latest installment of Blizzard in the Diablo series. The free-to-play game was launched on Android and iOS and garnered lots of attraction from players. While it is free to download on Android and iOS, there is also an open Beta launched for PC. Many users are wondering if Diablo Immortal is working on Steam Deck and how to install it. If you are wondering the same then check out this guide.
How to Install Diablo Immortal Working on Steam Deck?
The answer is Yes, you can install & play Diablo Immortal on Steam Deck. While it is not officially launched on Steam there is a workaround to get this done. Whether it will give the same smooth gameplay and graphics that players are currently experiencing on Android and iOS is a different story. There is a workaround by which you can install and run the game on your Steam Deck. If you wish to install the game on your Steam Deck then follow the steps below:
- Tap on Power in your Deck and tap the Switch to Desktop option.
- Download Battle.net and add the executables as a non-Steam game on your Steam.
- Locate the executables in your files and go to the Compatibility tab in Properties.
- Select the option Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool.
- Launch Battle.net and download Diablo Immortal.
While you can now launch and play the game on your Steam Deck, we can’t guarantee a smooth gameplay or whether the graphics will be as good as the other platforms.
That’s all you need from this guide on Diablo Immortal working on Steam Deck and how to install it. While you are here, make sure you check out how to fix lag, and our Diablo Immortal guides, tips, and tricks with Gamer Tweak.