While playing Elden Ring, you will need to start the Festival to fight Radahn. Now, you might be wondering what is this festival all about. This Festival is where various champions gather and get to challenge and fight General Radahn. And sadly, you cannot fight him without the start of this celebration. But worry not, here is the easiest way you can start the Festival in Elden Ring.
How to Start the Radahn Festival in Elden Ring
You can start the Radahn Festival by activating the Grand Lift of Dectus. This is the best method, alternatively, you could also complete Ranni’s quest for it. To give you the fastest access to it, for this guide let us check the Grand Lift of Dectus method:
- Fast Travel to the East Raya Lucaria site of Grace and go north on the main road.
- You will reach the Grand Lift of Dectus. To activate it you need both Dectus Medallions.
- Left Dectus Medallion is located at Fort Haight. And Right Dectus Medallion is at Fort Faroth.
- After activating the lift, fast travel to the Impassable Greatbridge site of grace.
- Use the portal next to it.
- Once inside Redmane Castle, go north. You should find no enemies here.
- After going past Blaidd, you will hear an NPC announce the festival.
- Talk to him and choose “Ready as I’ll ever be” when he asks if you are ready to fight Radahn.
He will announce the start of the Radahn Festival.
How to Get to Radahn
After talking to the above NPC go north. Take a right from inside the church and use the lift to go down. Once below, take the portal and you will get to the area where you can fight Radahn.
That covers this guide on how to start the Festival in Elden Ring and get to Radahn. If you plan on fighting him I suggest you check out our guide on how to Beat Radahn to learn his movesets. And for any other help on this game be sure to check out our Elden Ring section.