This is brilliant news for fans of the Assassin’s Creed franchise – now you can enjoy a crossover between AC Valhalla and AC Odyssey. Yes, the legends Kassandra and Eivor come face to face and if you can’t wait to see what happens, you need to know how to start AC Crossover stories. There’s something specific you have to do and that’s exactly what we will address in this quick guide.
How to Start AC Crossover Stories
Let’s take a look at how to start the crossover in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. You have to complete a certain section of the story and some particular missions to be able to initiate and trigger the crossover.
How to Start Crossover in AC Valhalla
- First, let’s get the most obvious step out of the way – update the game and get the free DLC downloaded and installed.
- Ensure that your Settlement is at least Level 4.
- Start the A Fated Encounter mission in Ravensthorpe by talking to Edyt. For this, you need to complete Valka’s questline which will begin with A Wise Friend. This is the one that lets Valka get settled in Ravensthorpe.
How to Start Crossover in AC Odyssey
- Download and install the latest update.
- Complete Chapter I and reach Megaris. (This is the minimum requirement – ideally, it’s best to start this DLC after you have finished the game to truly enjoy it. There are major spoilers in the Crossover for those players that have not completed Odyssey.)
- Talk to the quest giver in Sami which is the port on Kephallonia island.
- Start the mission named A Great Escape and then start Those Who Are Treasured.
- This is how to start the AC Crossover Story in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – check your quests and world map for more info.
In Valhalla, Eivor will visit the Isle of Skye to find out the reason behind the nightmares that are seemingly caused by a close friend. This is where Eivor will encounter Kassandra and confront the legendary Misthios.
Remember: AC Crossover Stories content will scale to match your progression and level, so you don’t have to worry about that.
So, that’s all about how to start the AC Crossover Stories and play the free DLC in Valhalla and Odyssey. The Valhalla update on PC comes to 77GB, on PS4 it comes to 65 GB and on Xbox One/Series X/S, it’s around 60GB to 69GB. PS5 players can expect to download a patch of 39GB. AC Odyssey patch download sizes are 13.2 GB on Xbox One, 20.7 GB on PS4 and 13.2 GB on PC.
For more tips and tricks related to Valhalla and Odyssey, be sure to explore Gamer Tweak!