Unlike other farm animals, there is a special method you have to follow to get a Dinosaur Egg In Stardew Valley. If you didn’t know already, you can keep dinosaurs in coops and they will give you dinosaur eggs which you can sell. You can also make more dinosaurs through those eggs or donate those eggs to the museum. So, to get you started, check out this guide on how to get Dinosaur Egg In Stardew Valley.
How do you Get Dinosaur Egg In Stardew Valley?
To get your very first Dinosaur Egg In Stardew Valley, you can follow any of these ways:
- Dig up artifact spots in the mountain.
- Do some fishing and get treasure chests.
- Get Dinosaur Eggs from Pepper Rex enemies that drop them with a 10% chance.
- Forage them from the Prehistoric Floors in the Skull Cavern.
- Win it as a prize from the Crane game in the Movie Theater.
In case you decide to go the Skull Cavern route, you will have to face multiple enemies. Whereas, the crane game has a luck factor because the egg is a rare prize from the machine. It could be hidden behind a bush in the game.
Whichever method you choose to get your first egg, know that you can then put it in the incubator in a Big Coop to hatch it. This will help you create more dino eggs from your first dinosaur. But if you have too many of them later on, you can surely donate them.
Things to know about Dinosaur Eggs
- The dinosaur egg incubation time is about 12.5 days.
- A dinosaur can lay a dino egg every 7 days.
- You can put an egg in a Mayonnaise Machine if you want to create Dinosaur Mayonnaise. This will fetch you 800g if you sell it.
- You can also sell a Dinosaur for gold. The more hearts, the more gold you get. If a dino has the max hearts, you will get 1300g.
That’s everything you need to know about this special farm animal. Follow these methods to get a Dinosaur egg in Stardew Valley and make your own set of Dinosaurs from it. While you are here, don’t forget to find out how to make caviar, make and sell wine, get Prismatic shards and complete Professor Snail’s Museum.