Fruits or Devil Fruits are in-game relics or items that offer different abilities and power-ups to players in the pirate-based MMORPG Blox Fruits. There are a variety of different Fruits in Blox Fruits that, on consumption, allow players to dominate and either deal high intensity damage or activate other power ups that give you an upper hand. One such Fruit is the Spring Fruit which, although does deal a significant amount of damage, offers users with mobility skills that are helpful if you use swords. Spring Fruit is a Paramecia-type Fruit and is considered one of the lower tier Fruits as rated by our Tier List for Blox Fruits. So in this guide we will discuss everything about the Spring Fruit and how you can get it in Roblox Blox Fruits.
What is the Spring Fruit in Blox Fruits
The Spring Fruit is a Natural-type Fruit in Blox Fruits provides users with fast maneuvering abilities that primarily help you dodge attacks and escape. A Natural-type Fruit in Blox Fruits refers to a Fruit that allows users to channel the properties of various forces of Nature. The Spring Fruit is one of the key features of the NPC Jeremy Boss. The five movesets offered by the Spring Fruit are:
- Knock: This allows players to throw enemies with a force spring. You can use this at Mastery Level 1.
- Spring Snipe: This allows players to aim and launch themselves towards enemies for a fast attack. You can use this at Mastery Level 20.
- Spring Cannon: This allows players to take a leap into the air and fall back onto the ground which breaks the Observation ability of enemies. You can use this at Mastery Level 50.
- Spring Leap: This allows players to dash and ricochet off walls rapidly. You can unlock this at Mastery Level 60.
- Spring Emperor: This is like Spring Snipe but players can move around while dashing in different directions while damaging the enemies. You can use this at Mastery Level 125.
How to Get Spring Fruit in Blox Fruits
The only sure-fire way to get Spring Fruit in Roblox Blox Fruits is to buy it from the NPC Blox Fruit Dealer for either 60000 Beli dollars or 180 Robux. You can even obtain Fruits from another NPC called Blox Fruit Dealer Cousin but it is mostly RNG. The standard Fruit spawning mechanism for every hour in the game can also spawn Shadow Fruit as there is a 14% chance of spawning.
That is all you need to know on the Spring Fruit in Blox Fruits. If you found this article helpful and want more related content, check out this guide on how to get Agility in Blox Fruits.