Spatial Voice Chat Communication has been one of the most requested features in Roblox to date. The feature was not available due to many security concerns from devs. But now after much research, studies, and security measures, we are finally getting this feature. So without any further ado, let’s jump right into it.
What is Spatial Voice Chat Communication in Roblox?
Spatial Voice Chat Communication in Roblox enables players to have realistic audio conversations with other players once the feature is enabled by developers. This feature is currently in the beta stage and any developer over 13+ can enable this feature pretty easily. This will allow players to hear the voice of their friends from the exact direction their friends are located on the map.
How to Enable and Get Spatial Voice (Beta) Work in Roblox?
To enable and get Spatial Voice (Beta) in Roblox you have to be part of the “Roblox Community Space” experience, as a developer. If you are eligible according to Robox, then they will give you all the information to join the Spatial Voice (Beta), via Private Message in your Roblox account.
If you have not received the code, then you need to wait for the Private Message from Roblox, in your account. You cannot ask Roblox Support to give you the beta and they are even allowed to add anyone to the beta testing themselves.
How to Disable Spatial Voice (Beta)?
You can easily disable or turn off Spatial Voice Chat (Beta) using the below steps:
- Go to Privacy Tab in Settings of your Robox Account.
- Click on Spatial Voice, and toggle it Off.
- Now the Spatial Voice will become greyed out.
- This means that this feature is disabled for your account now.
Roblox Spatial Voice Chat Communication Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips for you to use with Spatial Voice:
- If another player has Spatial Voice, then you will see a microphone icon beside their name.
- By clicking on the microphone icon you can mute any user.
- To block a user from voice chatting with you is easy.
- You can use similar steps to the traditional blocking method by clicking on their name from the leaderboard while in a game.
That’s everything you need to know about how to enable and get Spatial Voice Chat Communication in Roblox. While you are here, don’t miss out on the Roblox Promo Codes and Roblox Game Codes you can use to get free rewards on the platform.