Players who want to know how to get, equip, use and uprgade tools in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, this Tools guide will help you out. You will also find the list of tools you can get your hands on in the game. SoS: PoOT is a long-awaited farm and life simulation game which has the mechanisms of our favorite Story of Seasons games and Stardew Valley. So, without further ado, let’s get right into it.
How to Get Tools and Tools List (Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town)
- Axe: You get the Axe on the very first day.
- Sickle: This tool is also given to you on the first day.
- Hammer: Yep, you get this on day 1 too.
- Hoe: You can get this on the second day .
- Watering Can: Similar to the Hoe, you get it on the second day.
- Bucket: When it rains, you will get a Bucket the next morning itself (that is Day 7).
- Fishing Rod: When you go to Marco’s house you will get this Fishing Rod from Manuela.
- Camera: You will get this from Gloria when you go to the Museum.
- Leash: You will get this from Patricia when you upgrade your house.
How to Equip Tools in SoS: PoOT
All you need to do to equip tools in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town is to press the X button. This will bring up the main menu and then you must head to the Bag tab indicated by, you know, the bag. Go to the Tool Bag which is described as “A bag to keep your precious tools safe” and it will help you take out your tools conveniently.
To equip tools, you have to locate it in the bag, click on it and drag it to the section of numbers 1 and 2. Use the A button for this purpose. Whichever tools you need and use the most can go in one line and the other one you can use for secondary items. Set those important tools and items in the toolbelt slots and continue using them.
With this type of segregation and organization, you will be able to equip and use your tools in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town very easily.
How to Use Tools
- Axe: You can use this tool to chop down trees and get wood.
- Sickle: Players can chop down weeds and cut grass. Clear grass with this tool.
- Hammer: You can use the Hammer to break rocks.
- Hoe: Use a Hoe to till the ground for your farming needs.
- Watering Can: You can water any crops or other plants with this tool.
- Bucket: Interact with water with the Bucket equipped and you can collect the water with it.
- Fishing Rod: It can be used to catch fish.
- Camera: Use the camera to take pictures.
- Leash: You can easily walk your cute pets with the help of this leash.
How to Upgrade Tools in Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
To upgrade your tools, follow these steps:
- Go to the Tool Shop.
- Speak to Clemens about upgrading tools.
- Note that it is not free, you have to spend gold and materials.
- These materials will range from Iron Ingots, Lumber, Silver Ingots, Solid Lumber to Gold Ingots and Supple Lumber.
- The cost of Gold will increase as well so it gets more and more expensive to upgrade further.
- There are multiple levels of tool upgrades: Iron, Silver, Gold and Orichacum.
As you upgrade tools, you get a better area effect and you can do things faster.
So, that’s all we’ve got in our Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Tools Guide. Go ahead and get your tools and start your adventure. We will be covering more of SoS:PoOT guides on Gamer Tweak, so stay tuned!