The Solitary Sea-Beast is a new World Quest that you can complete in Genshin Impact. This is part of the new update that Genshin Impact recently underwent. A lot of new missions and quests were subsequently added as part of the new update. So, if you are stuck on the Solitary Sea Beast quest, simply scroll down and find out how to complete it.
How to complete the Solitary Sea-Beast World Quest in Genshin Impact?
- To start this World Quest you will have to go over to the southwest part of the Mouun Shrine.
- Now, head over to the beach in this area and talk to Kumi.
- After this, you will have to go over to Kumi again and give her three Sakura Blooms.
- Now, head over to the west part of the beach and go towards the hilichurl camp.
- Once you are here you will have to summon the electrograna in order to enter the hilichurl camp.
- Inside the camp, you will have to save a character known as Anisa in the Solitary Sea-Beast quest of Genshin Impact.
- Now, there is a puzzle that you will have to solve. This is known as the puzzle of the Watatsumi Statue. To complete this puzzle, just step on the blocks in chronological order. You will have to pay respects to the statue in the center once you reach the end of the tiles midway. This will reveal more tiles that you can step on. Walk over them and complete the puzzle in the same manner as before.
- To do this you will have to go over to all the pillars. The first pillar is under the staircase. You will find the second pillar on the second level of the stairs and then the third pillar on the shore.
- Now, go back and talk to Anisa.
- After the cutscene, head back to Kumi and you will complete the Solitary Sea-Beast challenge.
Completing this quest earns you many rewards such as Hero’s Wit x4, Primogems x40, Mora x30000, and 300 EXP.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to complete the Solitary Sea-Beast quest of Genshin Impact. While you are here, you can also have a look at How To Complete The Shirikoro Peak Puzzle Challenge.