The Six Dragons is one of the most easy side quests you’ll get in Tears of the Kingdom. However, no matter how easy it is, the game doesn’t explain how you can complete it. The description only says that you’ll have to display the power of the Sage of Water in the presence of six dragons. But just like every other quest, this one also has a puzzle-type trick that you have to use to get the treasure chest. So without waiting any further let’s see how you can solve the puzzle and display the Sage of Water power in TotK Six Dragons quest.
How to Complete Six Dragons Quest In Tears of the Kingdom
In Tears of the Kingdom to complete Six Dragons quest, head to Six Dragons statues and perform a charged attack using Sidon’s ability. The same Vow of Sidon, Sage of Water ability that you get by finishing the Sidon of the Zora main quest. If you’re still struggling with the objective, then scroll down for a detailed explanation.
- First, head to Thyphlo Ruins located on the northern side of the surface world, and investigate the Thyphlo Ruins. (Ruins coordinates 0360 3094 0174)
- Next, investigate the second ruin from the right. As shown in the image above.
- Doing so will trigger The Six Dragons’ quest.
- Once done, move towards a slightly northwest direction and you’ll find the Six Dragons statues. (Statue coordinates 0185 3181 0174)
- After that, get in the middle of the statue by avoiding the muddy tar pits.
- And then do a charge attack using Sidon’s ability, Vow of Sidon, Sage of Water.
- And that will bring up the hidden Treasure chest from the ground that holds 5x Opal.
That covers all about how you can complete the Six Dragons quest in Tears of the Kingdom. While you’re here do take a look at the Dragon Locations to collect some Dragon Parts. Also, check out the best Weapon you can get in Zelda TotK.