Sims 4 Toddlers Cheats – Skills, Change Mood & Satisfy Needs
Those kids will never trouble you again
Annoyed with babies in Sims 4? Want to run away somewhere if you are bored feeding toddlers? Then there are some interesting Sims 4 toddlers cheat codes. If you are having too many kids in your Sim world and finding it hard to manage them then try out the cheats in this guide. These toddlers cheat will help you to complete various activities in no time. For example adding skills to a toddler, or changing the kid’s mood. You can also use cheat to change moods and add some buffs.
Sims 4 Toddler Cheats and What they do?
Below is the list of all Toddler Cheats in Sims 4, if you do not know how to activate cheat codes in the game then try out this guide – The Sims 4 Relationship Cheats. The second section of this guide clearly explains how to enable cheats.
Sims 4 Toddlers Skills Cheats:
Here you can instantly upgrade Toddler’s skill level by choosing a value between 1 to 5. There are 5 kills sets to upgrade you can set all to 5 to get the max out of it. The cheats below are with max values, you can reduce them if it is not your area of focus.
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement 5 – Movement
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty 5 – Potty
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication 5 – Communication
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination 5 – Imagination
- stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking 5 – Thinking.
Sims 4 Toddlers Moods Cheats:
Sometimes the toddlers play dumb in the game, you can energize them by changing the mood and add buffs. This will make them more active.
- sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh – Energized Toddlers
- sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh – Make Toddlers Playful
- sims.remove_all_buffs – Remove all the buffs
Sims 4 Toddlers Needs Cheats:
The babies will require food, want to play or they will be dirty. So instead of manually doing all the activities you can use cheats codes to fulfill their needs in Sims 4. You an also make them instantly happy.
- fillmotive motive_hunger – Satisfy Hunger
- fillmotive motive_hygiene – Cleans the toddlers, maintain hygiene
- fillmotive motive_fun – Makes them instantly happy
- fillmotive motive_energy – Fill up energy in toddlers
- fillmotive motive_bladder – Bladder
- fillmotive motive_attention – Attention
And there is one mother of all cheats to satisfy all needs of a toddler in Sims 4, type sims.fill_all_commodities in the cheat console to satisfy every need.
How to customize a toddlers appearance in Sims 4?
After cheats are enabled you can customize a toddler anytime you want. For this you will have to hold Shift + select Sim. Then select Options and you will see an option for customizing the toddler in Create a Sim section of the game.
So if you think if you want any major change in the look of a toddler in Sims 4 you can modify it using the cheats.