The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff has introduced a brand new Medium skill that players can easily learn from children and older Sims. This skill is quite useful for communicating with spirits, taming a haunted house, becoming a Paranormal Investigator and summoning an NPC named Bonehild.
Since The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff has just released, there are tons of players who have been having trouble knowing how to build Medium skill quickly and what it is used for.
How To Build Medium Skill in The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff
The Medium skill in The Sims 4 Paranormal stuff can only be built by the Seance Table, which players can buy for $333. Apart from this, players will also need to have a Seance chair enabling you to sit by the table.
Since the item in The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff is not listed in a proper way, we highly recommend going to object by function> show all, then use the box on the right to filter by Paranormal Stuff. When you get there, you will find a Seance Table Set that has four Seance chairs and a Crystal Ball. Notably, the whole set will cost you $648.
Also Read | All The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack Cheats
Medium Skill Levels
Here’s what each option does and how much it will increase your skill in The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff.
- Sense Spiritual Volatility at the Séance Table
- Perform Ceremony at the Séance Table
- Commune with the Departed at the Séance Table
- Host Group Seances with other Sims at the Séance Table
- Commune with the Dead With…
- Perform Ceremony With…
- Summon Bonehilda
- Invoke the Dead
- Perform the Ghastly Ritual at the Séance Table
- Create Séance Circles anywhere in the world
- Energy depletes more slowly while Performing Ceremonies
- Increased chance of successful interactions with Specters
- Eligible to receive a Paranormal Investigator License from Guidry
That’s everything you need to know about how to build Medium Skill in The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff.