If you are wondering how to get the Shriveled Seed in Genshin Impact and how to use it, we’ve got just the guide for you. Find the location by following the simple steps detailed below and learn more about what’s known about the uses of this item.
Where to Find Shriveled Seed in Genshin Impact (Location)
- Head to The Chasm: Main Mining Area by opening up the map and teleporting to the location.
- From there, go south-east, climb up and find a cave where there will be two barrels, right at the beginning. Make them explode and keep walking ahead.
- After Paimon’s dialogue about the newly discovered location, your goal is to climb onto the barks of the tree, use Elemental Sight and “Touch” the Leaves by pressing F on your keyboard.
- Once you have collected 3 leaves, it’s time to activate the Totems.
- Using Electro, Geo and Anemo attacks on the relevant Totems will reveal an Exquisite Chest that you must open.
- Doing this will give you the Shriveled Seed in Genshin Impact and also complete an achievement – People of the Valley of Life.
How to Use Shriveled Seed?
As of now, it is not yet known. But there’s a little clue thrown in by Paimon when she says that it reminds her of a story from Sumeru. She also mentions that she will tell you the story later while you are on the road.
The in-game description of the item says that it’s a ‘seemingly withered object that seems to, by normal judgment, be a seed. However, it still has a surprising amount of life in it yet. Best not to eat it for now.’ So, maybe there’s a use for this seed in upcoming updates, so keep it safe with you until then.
That’s all about the Shriveled Seed in Genshin Impact. For more related to the game, be sure to check out our linked section.