We know the pain of having a low-budget PC. The freezing, stuttering, and constant crashing. These things can be very frustrating especially if you are playing Shooter games. However, a low-budget PC won’t stop you from playing some amazing titles. We will make sure of that. In this article, we will list down the best Shooting games for your low-end PC.
Best Shooting Games for Low-End PC (FPS & Third Person Shooters)
Here is a list of the top 5 games that will get the best out of your low-budget build.
Launched in 2007, this game is still regarded as one of the best low-spec shooter games for PC. A game so good, that they remastered it in 2020. The most attractive feature of this game is the ‘nano suits’ which give you superhuman abilities. Imagine being bulletproof, killing enemies with a single punch, running extremely fast, or being invisible to your enemies for satisfying stealth kills. You can do it all in this game and you won’t need a beefy computer to do it. With several awards under its belt, Crysis is easily one of the best games you can play with a low-end PC.
- Download here – EA
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster* (Vista)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Storage: 12GB
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
4. Realm Royale Reforged
If you are a fan of the Battle Royale genre then you will love this game. Realm Royale Reforged has all the ingredients for a fun battle royale game. Dropping on a map with 99 players, looting weapons, armor, and powerups, and eliminating other players to win the crown of a victor, this game has it all. Unlike other battle royale shooting games, this game does well on a low-end PC.
It has also added some fun new features:
- Warrior classes with special abilities
- Forges to build legendary weapons and armor
- Transform into a chicken after you die, evade and survive for long enough, and you are resurrected.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Supported OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 G
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Storage: 30 GB available space
3. Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 is a rampage of a game. The number of wild things you can do in this game is unimaginable. It’s like Mission Impossible on steroids. The game is set on a huge island consisting of jungles, beaches, and snow-capped mountains. You get a wide range of weapons, and vehicles like bikes, cars, tanks, helicopters, and planes. A grappling hook that basically turns you into Spiderman, and a parachute that you can use to do over-the-top stunts. The game leans onto its absurdity giving you the most badass shooter experience. The best thing of all? It encourages chaos and rewards you for it. If your style of solving problems is shooting at it, then Just Cause 2 will provide you with a variety of options to do so.
Download here: Steam
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)
- Memory: 2GB System Memory
- Graphics: DX10 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (Nvidia GeForce 8800 series/ ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)
- Sound: 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card
- Storage: 10GB of free drive space
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 10
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
Modern Warfare 2 (2009) is a masterpiece and you shouldn’t hesitate even a second to play it. Regarded as one of the best in the Call of Duty series, Modern Warfare 2 is an intense game with a gripping storyline. You will love the characters, and their development, and feel a genuine loss when they are killed. If you want a full military game experience with rescue operations, defending base missions, or sniper stealth missions, then you won’t regret playing this game. The only problem you will have with this game is its short campaign. You can also play Black-Ops which has standalone missions with friends, or multiplayer mode against other players. This is a shooting game that will stay with you forever despite your low-end PC.
Download here: Steam
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ processor or better supported
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Storage: 12GB of free hard drive space
- DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0c
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. An Internet Connection is required for activation.
- Co-op/Multiplayer Hosting: To host Co-op or MP matches, a 2Ghz dual-core or better processor is recommended.
If you prefer competitive games over storylines, then Valorant is the perfect game for you. Many people were skeptical about it when it first launched under the banner: Project A. But soon, players started appreciating it for its mechanics and its Agents. Today Valorant has a huge player base owing to its growth in the esports scene. The game developers Riot has left no stone unturned to make it a stellar experience for its players. Many of the CS:GO veterans have shifted giving them an edge over the new players. It might get frustrating in the beginning but when you do get the gist of the game, it will be impossible to put this game down.
- Download here: Riot Games
- Supported OS: Windows: 7,8, and 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (Intel) / Athlon 200GE (AMD)
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon R5 200
Here, we end our list of the best Shooting Games for Low-End PC. For more such top lists for games, be sure to check our Features section.