Seven Mortal Sins X Tasy is the most recent gacha game adapted from the popular anime Seven Deadly Sins. It revolves around the denounced angel Lucifer and Maria as they destroy all the Seven mortal sins. On their way, they encounter several angels and demons that give a helping hand to them. But which ones to choose from a wide range of characters? Here’s our Seven Mortal Sins X Tasy tier list where we have ranked all the angels and demons from SS tier to D tier.
Seven Mortal Sins X Tasy Tier List (May 2022)
- SS Tier: The characters in this list are the ultimate ones that have the best performance. While the angels and demons in this list are extremely rare, they are too overpowered to be missed.
- S Tier: Although the characters in this list have remarkable performance, they are not as overpowered as the ones in the SS tier. The only silver lining about that is that you can obtain them easier than the ones in the SS tier.
- A Tier: These characters have a great performance and can be more easily obtained than the previous tiers. Before getting the rare ones, you can use the characters in this list to proceed with your journey.
- B Tier: All the angels and demons in this list have an average performance. While you may add them to your roster of characters, you might need to upgrade them. These characters can work wonders as you start with the game but might fail during harder combats.
- C Tier: While the characters in this list are the easiest to get, they lack the performance. You can use them as support characters but choosing them might not be a good idea. Once you proceed into the game, make sure to replace these characters with an S or an A tier character.
- D Tier: These characters are the ones with the least performance. They cannot support or damage their enemies. Choosing them might not be a good idea to invest in.
Also Read: Seven Mortal Sins X-TASY Codes
All Angels and Demons Ranked
|SS||Demon King of Jealousy Leviathan|
|S||Revolutionary Demon Star Lion|