Smite is an interesting third-person MOBA developed by Hi-Rez Studios and Titan Forge Games. While this game is very fun to play, what isn’t fun is the game being down. Any online game can be down because there could be an outage of the servers or they might be under maintenance. And Smite isn’t an exception to such problems. So in this guide let us take a look at how to check Smite server status.
How to Check Smite Server Status
There are several ways you can check the server status of Smite.
- Hi-Rez Server Status page: The best page to check for server issues is the official Hi-Rez Studios Server Status page. Here you can not only find out about Smite but also about Paladins, Rogue company, and Realm Royale.
- Check Downdetector: Downdetector is another reliable site where you can check for all the outages reported by the players. It gives information for the last 24 hours.
- Follow the Twitter pages: You can check out @HirezOps and @SMITEGame Twitter accounts. Here you can find out if any servers will go under maintenance or if they are down. Additionally, you can also learn about any incoming updates from these sources.
- Check your Console’s Network Status: You can visit the Xbox Live, Nintendo, and PlayStation Network sites to check if they are having some issues on their end.
Are Smite servers down?
The only option you have left is to wait if the servers are indeed down. But if the servers happen to be working then you can try these fixes.
- Check your internet connection: You can check your internet connection by doing a speed test. Alternatively, you can also try playing some other online game to see if your internet works fine.
- Refresh your connection: There are two ways you can refresh your connection. If you are playing with a wired connection, plug out the Ethernet cable then plug it back in. And if you are playing wirelessly then simply reboot your router.
- Restart your device: No matter if you play on a PC or a console. Restarting your system can get the problem solved.
That covers everything you need to know about how to check Smite server status. If you liked this guide be sure to check out how to use cross-play in Smite.