SMITE is very welcoming to gamers across various platforms with the Crossplay ability spanning all available consoles. This will allow you to connect and join in with your friends despite logging in and using different platforms. This crossplay ability opens up the game even more and is a handy mechanic to include. So, scroll down and learn more about this in-game feature.
Is SMITE Crossplay?
The game does have crossplay ability and is available across all available platforms. These include PS4, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch. With the feature enabled you will be able to connect with your friends across all platforms. In some games, you can only connect with other players if you use the same base system. Thankfully, SMITE does away with this feature.
How to use the Crossplay Feature?
- To use the Crossplay feature you will first need to have a working internet connection.
- Now, open the SMITE application in the game and head on over to the main menu.
- Over here look for the Options sub-menu and click on it to open it.
- Inside this menu, you will have to click on the User Interface option.
- Over here you will find the option to toggle on the Crossplay feature in SMITE.
- Simply switch the toggle on and you will be able to connect with multiple friends.
- Go back to the main menu and add friends via the Friends List.
- You can type in the gamertag or ID in the search friends list to look for new friends.
- Next, just join a match and you will be able to play with friends.
This is everything you need to know about the Crossplay feature in SMITE. While you are here you can also have a look at some SMITE Promo Codes that you can redeem for free rewards.