CSGO is one of the most popular FPS games out there. Almost everyone has heard of it, and a lot of players like playing it. The game excels in a lot of areas but what it lacks is ways to check if something is up with its servers. This is very essential as there are times when servers go under maintenance or down due to some outage. So in this guide let us take a look at how to check server status in CSGO.
How to Check CSGO Server Status
There are three ways you can check the server status of CSGO and they are:
- Check steam stat.us: Steam Stat.us is a very handy way to check the status of the servers for CSGO. It will give you the status of Game Coordinator, Sessions Logon, Player Inventories, and Matchmaking Scheduler.
- Refer to Downdetector: Downdetector is a website where you can check the number of outages reported by the players for the last 24 hours. If there are any issues going on you can easily identify them here.
CSGO Servers Down?
If the servers are actually down, then the only thing you can do is wait till it gets back up. But if the servers are intact and you are still facing issues you can try some or all of these fixes.
- Check your connection: There is a good chance that your internet is at fault and the game is working fine as usual. So in such a case, you can simply test your connection by doing a speed test. Alternatively, you could also try playing some other online game.
- Restart your PC: A very simple yet effective method that can fix the issue in no time is to restart your PC.
- Refresh your connection: You can easily refresh your connection by rebooting your router if you use a wireless connection. Alternatively, if you use a wired connection then plug out and plug in the Ethernet cable.
That sums up this guide on how to check CSGO server status. If you like playing this game be sure to check out our other guide on how to fix Vac was unable to verify the game session in CSGO.