Roblox is a platform with tons and tons of games or experiences and it’s available on PC as well as mobile devices. Now, while playing, if you want to know if the experience is running properly or if there are issues, you would like to know how to see FPS in Roblox. Look no further, because we will explain exactly that in this article. Plus, keep reading to know how to boost FPS in Roblox games as well.
How to View FPS in Roblox?
Follow these steps to check the FPS in Roblox games or experiences:
- First, of course, load up the game via Roblox.
- Once you are in-game, press Shift + F5 on your keyboard.
- This will bring up the FPS counter on the top left of the screen.
- This is where you can see the real-time statistics of FPS, Physics, Render, and more.
- To see more stats, press Shift + F1, Shift + F2, Shift + F3 or Shift + F4.
Why should you have a high FPS?
When you have low FPS, you will not enjoy the game as much simply because it will give you issues like stuttering and lag. Especially in competitive Roblox shooter games, it’s crucial to have a high frame rate because every player needs to have a certain time period to react to a certain action such as a bullet shot out of a gun. If your game is slow, you will get shot easily without having the chance to dodge/shoot at the right moment.
How to Boost FPS in Roblox Games?
There are a few things you can do to boost FPS in Roblox Games:
- Make sure no games or applications are running in the background. Close them all via the Task Manager. Click on the Processes tab and End the Tasks that are not needed. This will help you increase your FPS in Roblox.
- You can download the latest version of Roblox FPS unlocker. Download the zip file, extract the files and install the application. After this, relaunch a Roblox game and press Shift + F5 to see if your FPS has improved.
This is basically everything about how to see and boost your FPS in Roblox. For more Roblox tips, tricks, guides and codes, stay with Gamer Tweak.