FIFA 23 is finally out and features a wide range of new content. While it is a major upgrade from its predecessors, it is plagued with errors due to the new anti-cheat program. As players launch the game they encounter several issues. One of these errors states the “Secure boot is not enabled on this machine” message. This error restricts players from launching the game. But is there a fix to resolve this error? Yes, there is. Check out our guide on how to fix the Secure boot is not enabled error in FIFA 23.
How To Fix the Secure Boot is Not Enabled Error in FIFA 23 (PC)
As it is an Anti-cheat error, reinstalling the program can resolve the issues. Follow the below steps:
- Head over to the file directory of the Anti-cheat folder. Its default file directory is as follows: Local Disk:\Program Files\EA\AC
- Launch the EA AntiCheat.exe and select the Uninstall option.
- Then, right-click on the Origin or Steam launcher and select the Run as an Administrator option.
- Head to its Game Library and launch FIFA 23. This will reinstall the AntiCheat program.
- Then, restart your PC and run Steam or Origin as an Administrator.
- Lastly, launch FIFA 23 to check if the problem persists.
This should hopefully resolve the secure boot is not enabled error. But if you are still prompted with the error, we suggest disabling your Windows Firewall or other Anti-virus programs. While these programs secure you from malicious data or programs, they can interfere with the running program. You can disable them temporarily and launch FIFA 23 to check if this error persists.
That’s everything covered about how to fix the Secure boot is not enabled error in FIFA 23. If you liked this guide, check out our more guides on what is career personality and how to play as Ted Lasso & AFC Richmond in FIFA 23 right here on Gamer Tweak.