Although there are a plethora of main characters, many players are wondering how to unlock Secret Characters in Vampire Survivors. Naturally, secret characters are going to excite players and if you are a veteran of the game, it will be even more so. Since the mains are already unlocked, you will want to go after the ones that are left. There are quite a few of them and unlocking them is complicated but they are worth the effort. Since you are looking to get them but don’t know how to, we have made this guide to clear any confusion. So check out this guide and see for yourself how you can get every secret character in the game.
How to Unlock Secret Characters in Vampire Survivors
As we mentioned earlier, it is a little complicated to unlock them. Each character has different requirements to unlock them. Once you match the specific condition, you will be able to unlock them. We list below all the secret characters and how to unlock them in Vampire Survivors.
All Secrets to Unlock
Here are all the secret characters in Vampire Survivors and how you can unlock them:
- Exdash Exiviiq – To unlock Exdash, you have to cast a spell and type x-x1viiq.
- Toastie – To unlock Toastie, cast the Tramezzini spell in the Forbidden Scrolls of Morbane.
- Smith IV – To unlock Smith IV, type the word spam in the main menu. Now do the same on the character selection screen and then the stage selection screen. Once you are in a run, type humbug.
- Random – To unlock Random, open a coffin for the second time on any stage.
- Boon Marrabbio – To unlock Marrabbio, head into the Mad Forest and collect the Pummarola and Skull O’Maniac passive items. Now you will see a trail of pies and once you follow and consume them, you will come across a shadowy boss. Defeat the boss and then you will unlock Boon Marrabbio.
- Leda – To unlock Leda, head into the Gallo Tower and beat Leda.
- Mask of the Red Death – To unlock the Mask of the Red Death, defeat Red Death at the end of the round.
- Minnah Mannarah – To unlock Minnah Mannarah, defeat the seven werewolves in Dairy Plant.
- Avatar Infernas – To unlock Avatar Infernas, find the puzzle in the inverted Inlaid Library and then solve the puzzle.
- Cosmo Pavone – To unlock Cosmo Pavone, you have to collect the Nduja Fritta Tanto and then the door to the secret characters in Vampire Survivors will open.
- Peppino – To unlock Peppino head to Il Molise and heal the plants and restore at least 100,000 HP.
- MissingN – To unlock MissingN, head to Green Acres and enter Hyper and Hurry mode. Now you need to change the environment and kill 128 spawn enemies.
- Gyorunton – To unlock Gyorunton, you need to survive in Boss Rash for 15 minutes with only one weapon.
- Scorej-Oni – To unlock Scorej-Oni, defeat them as a boss on Tiny Bridge.
- Gains Boros – To unlock Gains Boros, go to the Bone Zone and move north past the Silver Ring. Find a ring of flowers that heals you and then stay within the ring for 10 seconds.
- Big Trouser – To unlock Big Trouser, head to Moongolow and max out all 16 items and then manually exit the stage.
Do note that while these conditions will unlock the secret characters in Vampire Survivors, you may still have to purchase a few of them from the selection screen.
That’s all there is on how to unlock secret characters in Vampire Survivors. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Vampire Survivors guides with Gamer Tweak.