Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Game’s re-release was one of the best surprises the fans received. Collecting high praise and reviews along with record sales of 25,000 copies on Switch in just under 3 hours makes Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Complete Edition one of the most trending games after its 10-year re-release. While playing, you would want to boost your player abilities, stats, and healing items and Money is what will help you do that. Accumulating money is much easier with this Infinite Money Cheat or Glitch in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Game. Here’s how to use it.
How to Use Infinite Money Glitch in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World?
There are two different methods you can use to make infinite money before it’s fixed by any upcoming patches (but we doubt that).
- Level 1 Shopping District Money Glitch
- Revival Unlimited Money Cheat
Level 1 Shopping District Money Glitch
Before using this glitch, you must know about the Noble Sacrifice Cheat Code and how to perform it. This cheat allows you, as the player, to trade one life for $50 money. We will be making use of Noble Sacrifice Cheat Code for our Infinite Money Glitch. Below we have given the button sequence to perform for Noble Sacrifice:
- PC: Hold jump > Up > Up > Down > Down > Left > Right > Left > Right > Block
- PS4: Hold X > Up > Up > Down > Down > Left > Right > Left > Right > Circle
- Xbox: Hold A > Up > Up > Down > Down > Left > Right > Left > Right > B
- Switch: Hold B > Up > Up > Down > Down > Left > Right > Left > Right > A
So now you know how to perform the Noble Sacrifice Cheat, let us look at how to perform the unlimted money glitch:
- Go to Shopping District in Level 1.
- Buy one of the health items from Mini-Marts.
- You can either buy Chewing Gum, Chocolate Bar, Cola, Grape Juice, or Energy Drink.
- We kept buying Grape Juice which provides +55 HP, +10 GP, & +5 XP.
- Once you go out of the shop, you can initiate Noble Sacrifice Cheat.
- As soon as you sacrifice your life, the health item will be used from your inventory and your health will be replenished. As for us, Grape Juice kept bringing our health back to +55 HP.
- Also, the money generated will not be removed from your wallet but will be given by the game to you for the living sacrifice. So you are not losing any money but will be gaining more and more money.
- Go back inside the Mini-Mart and repeat the Noble Sacrifice Cheat.
- Keep repeating this process until you have enough money to increase all your character stats to the max.
Hope this method helps you, but if you have one extra controller with you or a friend playing with you then we have mentioned one more method to generate money faster.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: Unlimited Money Glitch Method 2
This method is all about revival, You need to bring two characters in the same game and one of the characters can do the Noble Sacrifice Cheat as mentioned above while the other character can revive the first character after collecting the money reward every time.
This is much easier with two players, instead of going back and forth to the Mini Marts. Keep repeating the process till you collect $600 to buy out “Seven Shaolin Masters” 10 times to max out your stats and extra money to pay for Scott’s late fee, 1500 XP & 1-UP.
That’s all there to know about both the Infinite Money Glitches in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. This glitch was even accessible in the previous 2010 release of the game. The only difference was that instead of holding the Jump button in the current Scott Pilgrim vs The World Complete Edition, players had to hold LT & RT on Xbox 360/ L2 & R2 on PS3.
Hope this Infinite Money Cheat helped you make your gameplay easier and enjoyable. Also, check out more of our Scott Pilgrim vs. The World guides. We will be posting updates for everything regarding Scott Pilgrim vs The World here on GamerTweak so stay tuned.